In the intermediate course you will learn to create calculated fields in queries that operate with functions. You will create totals queries and parameter queries. You will familiarise yourself with the properties of table joins and will examine how they can affect the result of queries. You will create forms in the Design view and will learn to insert calculated fields into them. You will also design and edit reports and will learn to perform various calculations in them. You will also learn how to insert controls into forms and reports, including subforms and subreports.
- Copying and importing external data into tables
- Parameter query
- Join properties in queries
- Creating manual joins in queries
- Expressions in queries
- Use of functions in more complex expressions
- Advanced setting of table fields properties
- Aggregate queries
- Crosstab query
- Sorting and filtering data in forms
- Design View of forms
- Form creation in the Design View
- Editing a form
- Editing form controls
- Calculated form fields and conditional formatting
- Combo box in forms
- Option buttons in forms
- Tab order of form controls
- Form with a subform
- Subform insertion in the Design view
- Restricting data editing in forms
- Grouping and summarising data in reports
- Editing created reports
- Advanced report options
- Setting reports before printing them
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.