The ironing diploma is an industry recognised certification which is broken down into eleven manageable modules, taking approximately five hours to complete. The course teaches you how to use your new skills and how to implement the skills into your own business to achieve success.
This course is offered online, which enables you to study at your own pace without any schedules or deadlines. If you like you can take months to complete the course while working full time. An affordable one-off payment gives you access to all eleven modules, online tutoring and on successful completion and passing of the multiple choice test at the end, you can download and print your certificate.
On completion of this Ironing Business online course you will have covered the following modules;
- A basic introduction to ironing where you will learn about the demand for this service, why you should consider opening your own business and how to get up and running in the shortest space of time.
- Learn the importance of a business plan and what to include in your plan. Also get valuable advice on the five financing options to get your business off the ground.
- Understand how working from home can be the most cost-effective solution when starting your own business, but also pitfalls you may encounter along the way.
- Get a good understanding of the types of items you will be asked to iron, what pricing structure you should put in place, along with services you may want to offer, such as drop off and collection services.
- Know about ironing equipment from the type of iron you should buy to choosing the right ironing board and so much more.
- Learn the art of ironing from ironing various clothing items to speeding up your ironing abilities to complete more items in the shortest space of time.
- Understand the importance of customer care. You will learn how to improve your service levels and how to ensure you enjoy repeat business.
- Learn all there is about advertising. You will learn how to set advertising goals, where to advertise, what your adverts should include and how to advertise your business effectively to achieve the best results.
- The course will teach you how to name your business to create a name that is memorable. You will learn how to register your business and whether registration is essential. You will also learn where you must display your name.
- Learn the ins and outs of insurance and tax from registering as self-employed and operating as a sole trader to income tax and national insurance requirements.
- You will also gain some valuable insider tips and advice from time management tips to the importance of ironing in an odour free environment.
- Getting Startted
- Research Planning and Finance
- Working from Home
- Services and Pricing
- How to Iron
- Customer Care
- Adertising Your Ironing Business
- Naming and Registering Your Ironing Business
- Legal and Tax
- Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting
Completing this Ironing Business Diploma online course will provide you with many benefits, including;
- An easy syllabus broken down into eleven modules to help you achieve success.
- Improve your career prospects by using the skills and knowledge you learn when completing this course.
- Carry an industry recognised certification which you can use to push your own business or to improve your career prospects with your existing employer.
- Learn how to run your own successful ironing services business.
- Identify what you need to promote your business effectively.
- Gain insight, information and tips to help you grow your business.
- Learn how to exceed your clients’ expectations
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Once you have completed all 11 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 11 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
The course will take about 5 hours to complete, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.