In a world of increasing customer expectations, huge choice, and greater transparency, marketing is getting tougher, and it’s the businesses that are taking a proactive approach that are the ones who are winning.
It’s about being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’ – doing things that your competitors aren’t doing – even better, its things that competitors can’t do! That means doing things that make you ‘stand out from the crowd’! It means doing things that get your customers talking about you and telling others. Today’s interactive and interconnected world means that this is even more relevant and powerful today… and will continue to be so.
‘Dramatic Difference’ is only any good if customers want it, recognise it, and are prepared to pay for it. Even better, is that they are prepared to pay more for it! As a result 3D Businesses ‘choose ‘em or lose ‘em’, That means that they ‘choose’ the customers they want to work with and ensure that their marketing efforts are channelled accordingly to get ahead and stay ahead of their competition. Andy your course tutor will help you identify who your ‘best’ customers are and focus your efforts and resources accordingly.
It’s also about establishing proactive business generation systems and processes to generate sufficient levels of enquiries, leads, referrals and opportunities to help you meet your targets.
As well as comprehensively reviewing your current approach to marketing and the effectiveness of both your on-line and off-line business generating activity, you’ll be given tools and proven processes to seriously improve the impact of what you do, and need to do!
By the end of this online course on marketing you’ll know:
- What exactly is ‘marketing’ and vitally, what does it mean for your business?
- The common marketing mistakes businesses make and how to avoid them
- Why Should I buy from you? Developing a ‘Dramatic Difference’ that differentiates your business
- Standing out from the crowd – Demonstrating that ‘Difference’
- Choose ‘Em Or Lose ‘Em! – Identifying and targeting the customers you WANT to work with
- Make Sure You’re Getting Enough! – Taking a proactive approach to lead generation
- Doing it consistently and getting everyone ‘on board’
- Developing your own ‘Marketing Plan Of Action’
Course Instructor Andy Hanselman
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.
This marketing online course is for anyone looking to get to grips with the way they market their business and their products and services. You may be a business owner wanting to maximise the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, resources, money and activity, a senior marketing manager looking to review their marketing approach or a product or marketing manager responsible for hitting sales and marketing targets. Equally, you may be someone who simply wants to develop their marketing knowledge and skills for current or future positions.
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.