This course aims to:
- Explain the different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
- Advise on the importance of assessing every manual handling task
- Teach the correct handling techniques for lifting, carrying and setting down a load
Benefit to your Organisation
- Immediately communicate manual handling policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a manual handling related injury
- Audit trail – evidence completion and understanding
Perfect for office-based employees exposed to minimal handling risks.
However, this course can easily be blended with a practical demonstration in correct handling techniques for employees whose work might involve a greater degree of manual handling.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]