Research shows that the more we use our smartphones, the more our stress levels rise, so this online course, Managing Stress In The Digital Age, has been specifically designed for anyone looking to regulate stress, find balance and increase joy.
You will learn the basics of how and why digital notification can create stress. You’ll identify your stressors, learn how to set healthy tech boundaries, clear your inbox and declutter your online life, and we’ll look at the importance of a ‘digital detox’ and how you can do it with ease.
Are you ready to feel joy every day no matter what kind of day you have had? To live life more consciously and know you can manage your daily stressors easily. Let’s get started!
During this dealing with stress in a digital age online course you will work your way through the following modules;
- Introduction to the Digital Age and Understanding Social Media Stress
- Why it Helps to Reduce your Blue Light
- Maddie’s Story, Stress and Anxiety
- Knowledge is Power
How to Declutter your Online Life
- 5 Ways to Declutter your Online Life
Why you Need a Digital Detox
- Digital Minimalism and 5 Ways to do a Digital Detox
Course Instructor Cara de Lange
Cara de Lange is a wellbeing consultant, an international burnout expert, speaker and founder and author of Softer Success, empowering some of the world’s leading organisations and their employees to proactively prevent burnout. Cara is a sought-after keynote speaker on the subject of burnout and has been invited to speak at organisations such as Google, Box and European Women in Tech. Her book Softer Success: Prevent Burnout, Find Balance and Re-Define Your Success, published in 2019, is available via Amazon, Waterstones and Barnes & Noble.
Approximately 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.