On completion of this course you will have an:
- understanding the tools and knowledge to best help the person who is experiencing suicidal thoughts
- understanding what constitutes suicidal thoughts and feelings
- understand how talking about suicidal thoughts and feelings can be beneficial
- understanding how to spot the signs in someone who may have suicidal thoughts
- understand how to communicate with the person who is experiencing suicidal thoughts and feelings
- understand how to support someone who is feeling suicidal
- understand how and what actions to take with someone who is feeling suicidal including being aware of external organisations who can assist
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.