By the end of this Managing Emotions online course, we want you to feel confident trying some new and different approaches to emotional management on both yourself and your people.
- We’ll walk you through a model that practically maps out our emotional experiences, making them understandable.
- Before delving into the ways you can manage yourself and your own emotional responses to different stimuli.
- Then we’ll move on to recognising emotions in others and how to help manage them when appropriate.
- Finally including some great tips for emotional boosts for you and others.
During this online course on Managing Emotions you will work your way through the following modules:
- Introduction to Managing Emotions
- Managing Emotions in Me
- Managing Emotions in Others
This course is for anyone that is seeking to develop their approach to the practical side of EI – managing their own emotions and helping others to manage theirs too. If you’re looking to understand and improve how you function emotionally when faced with difficult situations, circumstances or people, or how you support and manage others when they’re facing similar challenges – this course is for you.
When you think about the impact emotions have on performance – they can be the critical success factor when managed well, or a reason for failure when it’s done so poorly. Learning how to manage your own and other people’s emotions effectively, but authentically is a game-changer for leaders and managers.
Approximately 1 hour
Course Instructor Jane Sparrow
Jane has spent her career working with organisations across the globe to create sustainable high-performance cultures.
She began her career at IBM before holding a variety of senior positions in organisations such as Sony Europe, The Energy Project and MCA (now part of the WPP Group). Founder of the business consultancy The Culture Builders, specialising in transformational change, engagement and sustainable high performance cultures, Jane is passionate about enabling others to perform at their best to achieve organisational and personal goals.
With an interactive, dynamic and inclusive style, always supported by real life examples and practical advice, Jane’s keynotes leave audiences feeling both inspired and empowered to act in their own organisations.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.