- Understand the approach that should be taken by managers facing mental ill health challenges within their team;
- Be in a better position to understand some indicators of mental ill health;
- Be able to conduct a conversation with a person whose workplace behaviour indicates mental health challenges;
- Understand Workplace Health and Safety duties, confidentiality and privacy obligations; and understand legal obligations not to discriminate against a worker with a mental health challenge, how to make reasonable adjustment strategies for the worker and protect the confidentiality and privacy of the worker
- Module 1 covers the observable indicators of mental ill health;
- Module 2 focuses on the initiation of conversation about mental ill health;
- Module 3 covers conducting the conversation;
- Module 4 provides ideas on handling common reactions to those sometimes challenging conversations; and
- Additional Resources: information library, video clips, assessment and activities
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.