This interactive online Managing Remote Teams course is broken into five sections focusing on cohesion, connectivity, cooperation, communication and culture. Each section has two major practical tips for managers.
This engaging online course on Managing Remote Teams covers;
- How remote working can cause a sense of fragmentation and confusion
- Agreeing and reinforcing team purpose, objectives and principles
- Creating opportunities to develop a strong sense of team identity via technology
- How remote working can result in poor and infrequent connections between people
- Providing and using the most effective technology for each communication need
- Setting up a strong pattern of communication events with specific purposes
- How remote working can reduce effective cooperation and collaboration
- Supporting team members to develop resilient working relationships across distance and technology
- Being alert for team conflict and dealing with it effectively in a remote environment
- How remote working can increase misunderstandings and reduce information flow
- Conducting effective virtual meetings that energise and focus team effort
- Promoting professional text-based team communication
- How remote working can make it difficult to create a dynamic culture of engagement and motivation.
- Using a team dashboard to capture team culture and progress
- Maintaining a strong personal touch with a motivation check-in with team members every week
Managers with remote team members
33 minutes with a 5 minute post course test.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.