The CMI Level 3 online course is the equivalent to an A Level but without the long hours and years to complete, giving you more time to concentrate on getting that new future.
- This is a full UK regulated qualification highly valued within the UK and around the world
- Internationally recognised due to the skills and knowledge needed to carry out your role
- Holds the same value certification from a college or university
- A CMI is an internationally recognised certificate
• Personal development as a first line manager
• Resources planning
• Meeting stakeholder needs
• Managing and communicating information
• Developing individuals and teams
• Recruitment and selection process
• Maintain quality standards
• Improving team performance
• Management communication
• Being a leader
• Introduction to first line management
• Corporate social responsibility
Award – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 3 months – £794.40
The Award will develop your knowledge in specific aspects of the responsibilities involved in first line management.
Certificate – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 6 months – £1,341.60
The Certificate will give you a broader understanding of first line management, tailoring the course to focus on specific areas which you need to develop within your workplace.
Diploma – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 18 months – £2,274
The Diploma in First Line Management, a more comprehensive course, will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need in order to become an effective first line manager within your workplace.
Note: These courses are Assignment based only – there are no formal examinations.
To ensure successful completion of this course the following support is included:
- Student Support Team
- Industry Expert Tutors – available for all courses, contactable in a number of ways including After Hours support and monthly tutor meetings to provide feedback on progress
- Face to Face Tutor support
- Mentor Support – every student receives a dedicated student mentor throughout their studies
- Assignment support
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.