The CMI Level 3 is the equivalent to an A Level but without the long hours and years to complete, giving you more time to concentrate on getting that new future.
- This is a full UK regulated qualification highly valued within the UK and around the world
- Internationally recognised due to the skills and knowledge needed to carry out your role
- Holds the same value certification from a college or university
- A CMI is an internationally recognised certificate
• Personal development as a first line manager
• Resources planning
• Meeting stakeholder needs
• Managing and communicating information
• Developing individuals and teams
• Recruitment and selection process
• Maintain quality standards
• Improving team performance
• Management communication
• Being a leader
• Introduction to first line management
• Corporate social responsibility
Award – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 3 months – £560.80
The Award will develop your knowledge in specific aspects of the responsibilities involved in first line management.
Certificate – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 6 months – £888.80
The Certificate will give you a broader understanding of first line management, tailoring the course to focus on specific areas which you need to develop within your workplace.
Diploma – 2-3 hours per week to complete the course in the study period of 18 months – £1735.20
The Diploma in First Line Management, a more comprehensive course, will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need in order to become an effective first line manager within your workplace.
Note: These courses are Assignment based only – there are no formal examinations.
To ensure successful completion of this course the following support is included:
- Student Support Team
- Industry Expert Tutors – available for all courses, contactable in a number of ways including After Hours support and monthly tutor meetings to provide feedback on progress
- Face to Face Tutor support
- Mentor Support – every student receives a dedicated student mentor throughout their studies
- Assignment support
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
If you would like to discuss paying by instalments or unit by unit please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0844 854 9218
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.