The CPD accredited makeup diploma is an effective online training course which comprises of twenty two information packed modules that include learning how to contour and how to apply the perfect smokey eye. The course takes approximately twenty hours to complete, enabling you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
The benefit to the makeup course is that you can study while holding a full time job, studying from any device and at any time, as long as you have access to the internet.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand make-up artistry along with the latest trends
- Learn about the history of makeup, a time line of events and make-up through the centuries
- Know the role of a beauty makeup artist, what you will have to do, working conditions and more
- Get to know the skin, it’s anatomy through to products, techniques and problem solving common skin issues
- Know your tools. Get a good understanding on the different brushes you will have to use, how to care for them and how to choose a good quality brush
- Learn how to use the brushes in terms of length, shape and effective application
- Understand the uses of foundation, how to choose the right foundation, other products and application
- Get to understand corrective make-up, how to use, tools and other products
- Learn the various makeup styles, day time, night time, angles and more
- Learn how to apply eye makeup along with common mistakes and eye shapes
- Learn about effective eyeliner techniques, mistakes and more
- Get to grips with brow grooming. Know how to groom the brows, benefits of brow grooming, mistakes and how to fix problem areas and mistakes
- Learn how to apply false eyelashes effectively
- Know how to apply cheek colour, along with blush types and facial shapes
- Understand how to apply lip colour, tips, benefits and mistakes
- Get to know the current beauty trends
- Learn about make-up in TV, film and magazines. Emphasising features, character make-up and more. Is this the position for you?
- Know what hair styles work best with what make-up to ensure the two work seamlessly together
- Know how to maintain radiant skin from important steps to tips and advice
- Understand the different make-up techniques for different seasons. Know what make-up works in summer and winter. Get a good understanding on the latest season trends
- Learn some advanced techniques which can help you in your make-up career. Learn about contouring, useful tips, eye techniques and more
- Identify what you need to start and run your own beauty salon from management to health and safety and so much more
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.