- How and why people benefit from life coaching and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialise in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- How the process of life coaching in the UK is streamlined with regulatory standards as well as explanation of the core ethics.
- In addition, you will learn about powerful questioning skills.
- How to use powerful questioning skills to build trust and rapport with your clients.
- How to redirect your clients’ thinking and help them set plans of action in order to achieve value-based goals.
- How to attract your first clients and how to profile target and prospective customers for your life coaching business.
- How to strengthen your client network and use email marketing to reach out to potential clients. In addition, you will learn how to set your fees and payment rates.
Once you have studied the course on Life Coaching, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will be in a position to help people analyse their current lives and help them understand why they feel unmotivated or stuck
- By asking relevant and insightful questions, you can give direction to their thinking and encourage them to self-explore and self-examine their own needs and desires
- Your support and guidance can help people go on to live happier, richer and more meaningful lives
- As you help people own their goals, you are likely to enjoy increased interest from clients who want to work with you
- Your empathetic support will encourage people to achieve success and happiness faster than they may have been able to do on their own
- What is Life Coaching? The benefits to clients, the differences between counselling and life coaching
- Foundational values and limiting beliefs
- The different types of life coaching and the attributes of a successful life coach
- Listening and communication skills for life coaching
- An exploration of belief systems and an overview of life coaching fundamentals
- Code of ethics and regulatroy standards in life coaching practices
- Powerful questioning skills, building a rapport and trust with clients
- How to help your clients set value based goals and formulating plans of action, in order to achieve these goals
- Key steps to start, market and sustain a successful life coaching business
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.