The waxing diploma is a convenient online study course, which enables you to work full time and study in your own time. There is no set time limit to complete this course, you can take a week or more to complete it, or if you are really short on time, you can spread the modules over a few years.
The course is broken into easy to manage modules which are overflowing with useful information. Each module teaches you new skills, knowledge and information on waxing, helping you identify what you need to know and what product you need. You will learn techniques, styles and what waxes to use to achieve the best results.
On successful complete of the course you will have the ability to download and print your certification which is accepted throughout the country. The certificate can become part of your CV when applying for positions within the beauty industry or it can be for your own benefit, so you know you have taken steps to push your career forward or even open your own salon in the future.
On completion of this course you will:
- Get a sound understanding of hair, waxing and the benefits waxing provides.
- Learn why we have hair, what its function is and the anatomy of hair to help you get a better understanding on how to remove it.
- Identify the different hair removal methods you can use along with the advantages and disadvantages of each of the methods.
- Learn how to conduct a client consultation correctly. Know what to ask, what forms should be completed and more.
- Understand the health and safety regulations and what you need to do to ensure your client’s safety at all times.
- Know how to create a professional working environment and how to keep clients records safely.
- Learn the importance of a professional image from dress code to grooming.
- Get an understanding on how to set up for each client, what written information to provide and more.
- Learn about various waxes, waxing strips and spatulas. Get a good understanding on why disposable products are advantageous in this industry.
- Know the precautions you should be taking when waxing clients from side effects to dealing with problems.
- Learn about the skins function.
- Understand sanitation and sanitization and why these are important in this industry.
- Gain information on techniques and tips to ensure effective waxing at all times.
- Learn how to wax the face, lip, chin and more.
- Identify the best method to wax underarms and arms.
- Know how to wax the back and chest.
- Understand how to wax the legs and bikini line
- Identify the best after-care solutions for your clients.
- Learn what you should do when things don’t go according to plan.
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.