This course covers these key areas in detail, plus much more:
- .An introduction to the management discipline of facilities management, including its operational and strategic importance in an organisation
- They key skills needed to become a successful Facilities Manager and how to progress your career in the field
- Tried and tested methods of managing and utilising space, including space efficiency sourcing new premises and managing moves of premises
- The management of workplace services, including heating and lighting, security, catering, cleaning, repairs and maintenance, IT systems, workplace furniture, parking and waste disposal
- Effective methods of managing people including employees, contractors and suppliers and your legal responsibilities towards these parties
- Procurement and vendor management within facilities, including dealing with suppliers, the importance of effective negotiation and different types of leases of premises
- Health and safety at work, including risk assessments and risk mitigation, fire safety and first aid
- How to maintain quality control in facilities management, including the utilisation of effective maintenance strategies and common types of maintenance arrangements
- The parallels between project management and facilities management and how to successfully structure a facilities project
- Dealing with cost management and ways to reduce costs throughout the organisation, plus how to work with common financial documents such as budgets, balance sheets and asset registers
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.