Course Overview and Objectives
This course combines five different diplomas, helping you to gain a wide range of knowledge and information. The course comprises of the following:
The Ironing Diploma Course
The ironing diploma will guide you through how to successfully establish your own ironing services business. Covering 11 individual modules, you will learn the following key points throughout the duration of the course.
- Understanding the demand for your new service.
- How you can establish your business in the shortest period of time.
- How to create your business plan.
- Understanding the items you will iron and the services to offer.
- The art of ironing and the key equipment that you need.
- How to deal with customers.
Thanks to this course, you will be ready to launch your own business and turn it into a success.
British Cleaning Certificate Award
The British Cleaning Certification Award covers 22 modules and deals with every aspect of the cleaning industry from start to finish. In this course you will cover the following:
- The basics of the cleaning industry, including how to launch your business.
- The variety of cleaning jobs.
- The key equipment that you need.
- Handling chemicals safely.
- The key cleaning techniques.
- All about the main cleaning products and clothing.
- Different cleaning routines for different rooms and situations.
- Dealing with waste.
After this course, you will be suitably trained to cope with any cleaning situation or location, as well as having an industry recognised certificate.
Oven Cleaning Certificate
Oven cleaning is now a big business and this certificate will provide you with all the necessary knowledge to successfully launch your own oven cleaning business. In addition, you will see that there is more to cleaning an oven than you perhaps initially realised. In this course you will learn the following:
- The importance of learning how to clean ovens professionally.
- The variety of jobs that are actually available.
- An understanding of the oven cleaning equipment that you will require.
- The importance of safety, especially when dealing with chemicals.
- Health and safety legislation for the industry.
- Techniques and methods that should be employed.
- How to identify and clean the most popular types of cookers.
- How to clean an oven and be environmentally friendly.
- The business side of running this kind of service.
Overall, our oven cleaning certificate will provide you with the perfect opportunity to not only put together a business plan, but to execute it correctly and launch your own oven cleaning business.
Customer Services Course
Our customer services course deals with something that is extremely important, how to make sure that your customers are happy with the service they have been provided. This course will help you to either work in this field or have a better understanding of what is expected of you in your current career. During this course, you will learn the following:
- The different types of customer service.
- An understanding of the consumer rights laws.
- How to make that all-important first impression.
- How to have the correct attitude, even down to what you are wearing.
- The importance of communication and seeing things from their side.
- How to retain customers and deal with complaints in an effective manner.
- How to deal with customers – face to face and by telephone or online.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
Our customer services course will put you in a better position to deal with even the most difficult of customers. This will result in happier customers that will keep on coming back time and time again.
Business Basics Diploma
Our business basics diploma consists of 16 modules and is designed to provide you with the basics that you require in order to create and run your own successful business. In this course you are going to learn the following:
- How to start your own business and come up with a winning idea.
- The key to having your own business plan.
- Market research and why it is important.
- Branding and setting your own goals.
- Dealing with finance, including cash flow.
- Dealing with marketing, including social media.
- Legal issues, including tax and any other requirements.
- Technology and its role.
Our business course covers every aspect of running your own company. We will take you through the process from start to finish to help you to get your business up and running.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].