The laws that govern licensing apply to all businesses selling alcohol. It is required that everyone involved is aware of the law governing the sale of licensed drinks. This online course covers the training required for team members who do not have a Personal Licence in respect to the sale of alcohol for ‘on license sales’ (alcohol consumed at the place of purchase) e.g. bars, restaurants, hotels, night clubs etc.
- The licensing law and associated penalties.
- The legal age for alcohol purchase and consumption.
- Proof of age.
- The legal definition of alcohol and how it is measured.
- Why the effect of alcohol consumptions varies.
- Your personal accountability to serve or sell alcohol responsibly.
- Your personal accountability to prevent smoking in prohibited areas.
- How to identify potential drug use.
There is an examination for this course which requires an 90% pass rate to obtain a certificate of achievement, which can be downloaded.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that every learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]