This leadership essentials online course is divided into 12 equal parts covering 11 topics (coaching is in two parts). Each segment is provided as a 10 minute video and a workbook with three sections in each video guiding you to pause and answer questions that apply to you in your role. You will have the opportunity to relate and play the topics to your role and what you want to achieve.
- Being a new leader
- Influencing Skills
- Coaching for change parts 1 and 2
- Giving instructions
- Being assertive
- Handling conflict
- Difficult conversations
- Time management
- Emotional intelligence
- Dealing with change
Each topic includes a workbook that will help you apply the principles in your role and provide an action plan that you can work towards for each area.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.