Leading People Working at Home, reminds us how different working at home is to working in the office, then helps to explain how a manager can adapt their approach to leading their people. The program introduces six leader disciplines important in managing the remote worker and critical to ensuring their well-being and focus.
During this online course on Leading Remote Workers you will cover the following modules;
- Module 1
Focuses on considerations about team member safety and behaviour when working from home.
- Module 2
Focuses on six realistic disciplines managers and supervisors can apply to assist team members to work safely, harmoniously and effectively from home.
On completion of this online course on Leading People Working from Home learners should:
- Know to communicate with Human Resources or senior management if it is not practicable for a team member to work from home.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of basic safety considerations when setting-up a team member to work from home and how these can be monitored.
- Know to expect and drive appropriate behaviour from team members who are working at home and interacting with other team members and stakeholders.
- Know that they should still manage performance when team members are working at home.
- Be aware of six disciplines that will assist them to effectively lead team members working at home.
Approximately 20 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.