On completion of this course you will learn:
- The characteristics of a leader and a manager
- What the main differences are between the two
- Different facets of management at different planes of the organisation
- The concept of SuperLeadership
- Results-oriented management
- The guidelines making up situational leadership
- Different ways to improve your management and leadership styles, including developing your personal brand, emotional intelligence, developing leadership skills, inspiring, energising and encouraging others.
Management Skills Award:
This course forms part of the accredited “Management Skills Award”, an online training programme accredited by The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Continued Professional Development (CPD). The Award consists of 13 online management training sessions from MTD Training that you can take from the comfort of your own desktop, mobile or tablet. The main purpose of the Award is to provide the managers who take it with a firm foundation in management skills best practices.
To achive the full award, you must complete all 13 sessions (within a 12 week period) and request/complete the end of programme assessment which consists of 30 multiple choice questions.
All 13 courses are available individually and also as a “complete” Management Skills Award package (which represents best value for those wishing to complete the full programme).
The sessions are practical and interactive. We don’t believe in long, lecture like online training. Instead, this programme will get you engaged from the outset.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].