What Does the Course Cover?
This How to Coach online course will help you recognise what coaching is and is not, and what represents good practice in coaching. It will concetrate on good commnication skills as a key component of succesful coaching. The course will provide you with a seven-step framework for planning a coaching assignemnt with a colleague and then managing the coaching process through to a successful conclsion.
- Determine what coaching is and what it is not
- Develop a meaningful coaching assignment
- Manage a coaching assignment using a 7-step process
- Assess the effectiveness of a coaching session
Anyone who is in a position to act as a coach in their workplace and needs to plan and implement coaching assignments.
Approximately 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.