The content of this online course is regularly updated and includes guidance on social distancing, keeping the working environment safe and considerations when working with others within retail during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The course will also take a look at the following topics as well as look at key changes that have been introduced to protect customers from COVID-19 and provide guidance for operating customer facilities;
- Principles for controlling the spread of COVID-19
- How to socially distance in your workplace
- Getting to and from work as safely as possible
- Getting in and out of your premises safely
- Safely moving around the workplace
- Making sure that your workplace is safe
- Tips for working with other people and common resources
- What to do about deliveries and packages
- The role of PPE
- The importance of hand washing
- What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- How to keep customers safe
- Key changes and how they affect customers
- Guidance for operating customer facilities
This online course on working safely in retail during COVID-19 will enable you to:
- Know how to socially distance in your workplace
- Know how to keep yourself and your working environment safe
- Know how to safely work with colleagues, visitors and others
- Know what changes have recently been introduced and how they help protect customers
This online course is ideal for anyone working in a retail environment.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.