On completion of this course you will have covered the following topics:
- What is lone working?
- What are your duties under company policy and within the legislation
- What is a lone working risk assessment and how to control risk
- Understand the importance of keeping in contact and supervision
- Understand accident or near miss reporting
- Know what your responsibilities are when working with the public
- Examine safety issues surrounding driving, portable equipment, working at height, plant and equipment, hazardous substances and working on site.
- How to take environmental conditions into consideration
- Understand how to deal with conflict situations
- Recognise the importance of sharing information and lessons learnt
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].