The course also covers how to make your job posts more marketable, how to appeal to different audiences, how to use your job descriptions in the onboarding and performance review processes, and who should be involved in crafting your descriptions.
You’ll walk away from this course with the tools necessary for writing clear, concise and engaging job descriptions, increasing your confidence as a result.
In this course we’re going to cover the ins and outs of effective job descriptions, including:
- The many purposes a job description fulfils at an organisation
- How to write a job description using the appropriate verbiage
- Who to pull into the writing and revising process
- How to structure a job description and what type of content to include
- What to avoid in your job descriptions from both legal and ethical standpoints
- Where to publish job ads and how to make them more appealing
- How to use a job description after the hire is made and for years to come
This course can benefit people at all levels and in all roles, but is particularly suited to:
- Department managers seeking the ideal candidate for a particular role or expanding their teams by creating new positions
- Hiring managers responsible for writing job descriptions that accurately convey the functions of a role
- Recruiters responsible for posting marketable job ads and weeding through candidates
- Human Resources personnel concerned with the efficiency and costs associated with the hiring process
- Legal team members responsible for reviewing an organisation’s job descriptions
Approximately 52 minutes
4.5 “This course help to understand me how to write well and proper job description and attract quality recruits.” Md K Junayed P.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.