This course is intended for all children’s workforce practitioners, i.e. all staff who work with children, young people and their families.
Although this course forms part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all practitioners who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
In this course you will learn:
• What is information sharing?
• Why is information sharing so important?
• How information sharing can help prevent harm
• Why it is important to keep good records
• The legislation around information sharing
• What children, young people and families expect of you
• Who can give or refuse consent
• The seven golden rules of information sharing
• Know what is confidential information
• Making informed judgments
• Seven key questions to ask yourself
• The questions you should ask prior to sharing information
The course is split into four separate modules:
• What is Information Sharing?
• When to Share Information
• The Sharing Process
• Information Sharing Scenarios
Upon successful completion of this course bundle, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]