This course is intended for staff and volunteers working in health, social care, the care sector, education and the private and voluntary sectors.
This course will enable you to:
• Know what multi-agency working means
• Know what happens when multi-agency working goes not happen
• Learn about the legislation and guidance surrounding multi-agency working
• Know how multi-agency services can be delivered
• Learn what makes for effective multi-agency working
• Learn about multi-agency initiatives, including MASH and MARAC
• Understand the five stages of group development
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.