This online course, How to Avoid Burnout, is for anyone who is seeking strategies to help soothe and self regulate their stress levels, become more resilient, set boundaries and look after your mind, body and soul.
Drawing from her own experience, Cara will share everything you need to know about burnout and provide you with a strategic toolkit for how to prevent and avoid it, with the goal of living a more peaceful balanced life.
You will learn how to slow down, manage overwhelm, regulate your stress levels and positively reframe your outlook to become more resilient. You’ll also look at how to turn down your ‘inner critic’, how to work with ‘greater purpose and meaning’, and harness the ‘power of gratitude and joy’ by practising intentional kindness.
During this How to Avoid Burnout online course you will work your way through the following modules;
- What is Burnout? Signs to Look our for and Cara’s Story
- How to Manage Chronic Stress and Overwhelm
The 3 Simple Steps to Prevent Burnout
- 3-Step Strategy
- Mind Care
- The Power of Laughter
- Sitting with Uncomfortable Feelings
- Body Care and Deep Breathing
- Practical Tools: Get Up and Move
- Soul Care Exercise and How to Turn Down your Inner Critic
- Working with Purpose, Gratitude and Joy
Using Kindness for Mental Health Burnout Prevention
- The Kindness Factor
- Exercise: Be Kind to Others
Course Instructor Cara de Lange
Cara de Lange is a wellbeing consultant, an international burnout expert, speaker and founder and author of Softer Success, empowering some of the world’s leading organisations and their employees to proactively prevent burnout. Cara is a sought-after keynote speaker on the subject of burnout and has been invited to speak at organisations such as Google, Box and European Women in Tech. Her book Softer Success: Prevent Burnout, Find Balance and Re-Define Your Success, published in 2019, is available via Amazon, Waterstones and Barnes & Noble.
Approximately 40 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.