In today’s world, people are experiencing job burn out and stress, which is rapidly increasing.
People at all levels of organisations feel stressed out, insecure about the future of their jobs and misunderstood by others.
Many people feel that it is a daily balance between work and family life.
This online course on Stress Management will explore the causes of stress and how it affects our everyday life, suggesting stress management strategies that you could put in place.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online Stress Managment course you will:
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognise the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress
- Identify those actions which add to your stress
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that cannot be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning For Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.