This Health and Safety online course examines the types of non-fire related emergencies that might occur in the workplace and the actions to be taken. By the end of the course the learner will understand the types of workplace emergencies and appropriate responses.
- Definition of the term emergency.
- Types of workplace emergencies.
- Actions to be taken in case of a gas leak.
- Actions to be taken in case of gas explosion.
- Actions to be taken in case of a power failure.
- Actions to be taken in case of flooding.
- Actions to be taken if a suspicious package is found.
- Injury vs. illness.
- How to carry out an illness assessment (SAMPLE)
This online course is mobile responsive on an iPad and Kindle
There is an online assessment for this course which requires a 80% pass rate to obtain a certificate of achievement, which can be downloaded.
Who Should Complete this Course?
- All employees
- Reception staff
- Duty Managers
- Policy makers
Certified by TQA
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
eLearning For Your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.