This course examines the types of non- fire related emergencies that might occur in the workplace and the actions to be taken. By the end of the course the learner will understand the types of workplace emergencies and appropriate responses.
- Definition of the term emergency.
- Types of workplace emergencies.
- Actions to be taken in case of a gas leak.
- Actions to be taken in case of gas explosion.
- Actions to be taken in case of a power failure.
- Actions to be taken in case of flooding.
- Actions to be taken if a suspicious package is found.
- Injury vs. illness.
- How to carry out an illness assessment (SAMPLE)
This online course is mobile responsive on an iPad and Kindle
There is an online assessment for this course which requires a 80% pass rate to obtain a certificate of achievement, which can be downloaded.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]