Who is this online course for?
At least a basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential for all employees in all industries.
This Level 3 course is aimed at manager and supervisor grades – people with responsibility for their own and others’s safety in any business type. People brand new to a business, or at a very junior level, should perhaps do our Level 1 Health and Safety course instead. If it’s a colleague looking to maintain their basic knowledge, then our Level 2 Health and Safety course would be more suitable.
- Explain what is meant by ‘Health and Safety’
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid in the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.