Presentations today are usually followed up with a question and answer session, or questions are encouraged throughout the event. To some, this is the most exciting part of the presentation but to others, it is the worst. In fact, many confident presenters say that they purposely avoid the question and answers part of a presentation altogether or they seek ways to avoid the ‘difficult’ questions. But dealing with questions in a presentation is a skill which anyone can master and can be the distinguishing factor for a presenter. Understanding that if people ask you questions, even hostile ones, it’s not to trip you up but because they genuinely want the answer. This online Handling Questions effectively course helps equip delegates with the skills necessary to ensure question and answer sessions meet those audience needs and deliver an effective bridge between their needs and your content.
- Use questions as an opportunity to tailor your presentation to audience needs
- Prepare for questions and indicate that you are open to questioning
- Plan when to answer questions
- Value every question
- Check your understanding of the question, think before you speak, and answer as clearly as possible
- Be sincere, admit if you do not have the answer
Approximately 13 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.