These two courses will help support team leaders in developing their teams. The first module shows how to increase the effectiveness of your virtual team and the second module explains the four stages of team development.
Module 1 – Strength Far and Wide
This module will help you close the miles between you and beat the barriers that difference in language, time and culture can pose. It will:
- Describe the benefits of a virtual team to both the employer and team member
- State the barriers that can prevent virtual team success
- Explain how to overcome barriers to success
- Recognise the early warning signs of ineffective team work and know how to mitigate them
- Apply best practice hints and tips to your specific context.
Module 2 – From Form to Perform
This module explores the four stages of team development beginning when there’s the getting to know you when everyone is on their best behaviour. But this is just the calm before the storm…
Discover the characteristics of a typical team as they learn to work together and find out what it takes for a team to excel. The module will:
- State all the stages of team development
- Describe the characteristics of a forming team
- Explain the challenges a storming team may face and why these can lead to failure of the team
- Explain the advantages of a team that reaches the norming stage
- Describe the characteristics of a performing team and why these teams succeed
- Describe why some teams experience an adjourning stage
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.