Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to set the ground rules and agreements to promote effective team dynamics and achieve high performance.
- Learn how to set SMART goals and use them to motivate your team and track performance.
Team Leaders and Managers
Learners will be able to:
- Recognise how ground rules impact culture and team dynamics
- Identify and describe what kinds of interaction and processes need explicit ground rules
- Act positively when rules are broken to preserve collaboration and stop competition
- Encourage challenges to the culture to keep it dynamic and relevant.
- Recognise the positive benefit of goals on individual and team performance
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard