This course will equip you with the knowledge, tools and techniques to ensure you can create a powerful strategy for business growth and implement it, bringing the business to new levels of success. If you work in a flexible, fast-paced environment, you have the power to set new directions toward better business outcomes, with effective goal-setting.
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- How to identify areas of growth and set growth strategies into action, bringing new success to your business
- The incredible power of goal-setting and how it benefits both individuals and teams in business
- The amazing benefits of purpose and how to capitalise on them when setting goals
- Examples of business goals that work
- The best practices when setting goals for business success
- How to use a Goal Tree
- How to integrate long term goals into day to day business
- How Goal Setting Theory can help you achieve your business objectives
- How to increase productivity and efficiency using goal-setting
- How to implement growth strategies
While it can benefit professionals at all levels and in all roles, this course is especially suited to:
- Business owners, managers and team leaders working in a corporate environment that want to learn how to set goals and reach them
- Managers and team leaders who are struggling to meet targets, who want to increase – productivity and motivation among employees, and who want to advance their careers
- Leaders and executives in small businesses that are looking at growing
- Leaders and executives in start-up companies that are ready to expand
- Leaders and executives in small companies that are rapidly growing already and wish to continue that growth
- Project Managers wanting to take the initiative to create goals that boost performance
- Professionals keen to start their own small business or join a start-up
Approximately 41 minutes
5* “Very good and informative course. Thanks!”
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]tplace.co.uk.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.