In this online course, you will find out the background to the international system, looking briefly at the relevant legislation and the transitional arrangements which are in place. You will learn about your duties under GHS, how hazards are classified under GHS and see examples of GHS pictograms.
Finally, you’ll examine the requirements when communicating hazards and also find out about the new hazard and precautionary statements.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- State what the GHS Classification is and its background
- Recognise the benefits of GHS and its legislation
- Outline your main duties in relation to GHS
- Identify how hazards are classified and communicated
- Distinguish between the GHS hazard classification categories
- Recognise the new GHS hazard pictograms and hazard statements
- State what information must be provided on labels and packaging
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard