This CPD Certified Asbestos Awareness online course will cover the following topics;
- Use In The United Kingdom
- Likely Locations
- Asbestos In The Home
- Health Risks From Asbestos
- Routes Of Entry
- Who Is At Risk Of Exposure
- The Duty
- Asbestos Surveys
- Assessing The Risks
- Management Options
- Licenced Work With Asebestos
- Asbestos Waste
- Emergency Arrangements
- What Should Employees Do If Exposed?
- Increased Risk
- What Should Someone Do If Exposed?
- Further Information
- Multiple choice questions
By the end of this Asbestos Awareness online course you will have learned about:
- Know what is required to demonstrate statutory compliance with the legislation
- Have a basic knowledge of the different types and typical locations of asbestos
- Understand employers & employees responsibilities, including the role of Duty Holders
- Identify what is required to effectively identify and manage asbestos
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.