- Use In The United Kingdom
- Likely Locations
- Asbestos In The Home
- Health Risks From Asbestos
- Routes Of Entry
- Who Is At Risk Of Exposure
- The Duty
- Asbestos Surveys
- Assessing The Risks
- Management Options
- Licenced Work With Asebestos
- Asbestos Waste
- Emergency Arrangements
- What Should Employees Do If Exposed?
- Increased Risk
- What Should Someone Do If Exposed?
- Further Information
- Multiple choice questions
By the end of this course you will have learned about:
- Know what is required to demonstrate statutory compliance with the legislation
- Have a basic knowledge of the different types and typical locations of asbestos
- Understand employers & employees responsibilities, including the role of Duty Holders
- Identify what is required to effectively identify and manage asbestos
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.