This online training clarifies and answers the why, when and how questions about first aid provision, first aid risk assessments, what to do in an emergency and how to call for help. The module applies a sensible risk management approach to assist you develop effective safety management systems based upon level of risk.
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency Medical And First Aid Procedures
- Primary Survey
- Basic Vital Signs
- Bleeding, Shock, Strains and Sprains
- Know How To Get Help
- Multiple choice questions
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Know what is required to demonstrate statutory compliance with the legislation
- Have a basic knowledge of first aid at work
- Understand employers & employees responsibilities
- Identify what to do in an emergency
This course takes approximately 30 minutes.
The course is designed for all employees with little or no knowledge of First aid issues, so is ideal for induction and refresher training.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.