Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Promote fire safety at work and at home
- See how to prevent fire hazards and what to do in the event of a fire with particular attention to safety
- Understand basic fire safety and be able to distinguish the differences between types of firefighting equipment
- You will know what a fire needs in order to start and take hold and so be able to perform a risk assessment with a view to fire prevention
- You will understand that there are times when you must call for professional help
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]