There is more to cleaning ovens than meets the eye and with the right knowledge, there is money to be made.
Businesses and homes are always looking to get their ovens professionally cleaned and this could be done by you. The Oven Cleaning Certificate Award is a recognised qualification and the course can be done completely online.
This worthwhile investment will teach you in 14 modules about oven cleaning techniques and the different types of ovens, how to make a living from this, legal requirements and much more. The course offers online tutoring that will support you all the way.
This could be the career change you have been looking for.
On completion of this online course you will be able to:
- Understand what work you will do as a professional oven cleaner along with the essential equipment you will need to produce the best results.
- Learn why training in oven cleaning is a benefit and where to find the best positions where you will use your knowledge, the difference between working for yourself or for someone else and how to secure long term commercial contracts for oven cleaning.
- Know what types of oven cleaning jobs are available.
- Get a good understanding of oven cleaning equipment. Know the products and tools you will need, the purpose of each one and how to ensure you meet the strict health and safety regulations.
- Know about chemical safety and what regulations you need to adhere to. Learn what documentation you will need to support industry cleaning products, who is responsible for health and safety compliance and so much more.
- Learn about the working conditions you can expect from how long it will take to complete a job, why safety clothing is so important and various pricing structures you should take advantage of.
- Understand the various oven cleaning techniques and expected standards. Know what tools you should be using for different surfaces and what techniques to use to deep clean ovens effectively.
- Know how to clean Rayburn and AGA cookers. Know how to identify these two common cookers, what products you should use and what are the most common operating temperatures of these two appliances.
- Learn everything you need to know about commercial oven cleaning from what’s involved to dry steam cleaning to the equipment you will need.
- Get a good understanding of environmentally friendly oven cleaning – “green cleaning.” Learn about powerful natural de-greasers and the benefits of steam cleaning rather than using chemical solutions.
- Learn how to run an oven cleaning service effectively to achieve success. Learn what it entails to run a service effectively, help to boost your customer service levels and how many ovens you can expect to clean on a daily basis.
- Know how to start your own oven cleaning business from initial start-up costs to marketing and developing your online presence.
- Learn about business insurance, tax and the equipment you will need when starting your own oven cleaning business.
- Understand what is entailed when hiring staff to work for you, including your responsibilities as an employer and when you should write a health and safety policy, plus so much more.
This online Oven Cleaning course containts the following 14 modules:
- Module 1: Oven Cleaning an Introduction
- Module 2 : Why Train in Oven Cleaning?
- Module 3 : The Different Types of Oven Cleaning Jobs Available
- Module 4 : Oven Cleaning Equipment
- Module 5 : Chemical Safety, Compliance and Legal Requirements
- Module 6 : Working Conditions
- Module 7 : Oven Cleaning Techniques and Standards Expected
- Module 8 : Cleaning AGA and Rayburn Cookers
- Module 9 : Commercial Oven Cleaning
- Module 10 : Green Oven Cleaning
- Module 11 : Running an Oven Cleaning Service
- Module 12 : Starting Your Own Oven Cleaning Service
- Module 13 : Business Insurance, Equipment & Tax
- Module 14 : Hiring People to Work for You
Once you have completed all 14 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 14 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
This Oven Cleaning online course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Anyone who has an interest in learning more oven cleaning is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
This online Oven Cleaning course will provide you with many benefits, these include:
- An industry recognised certification.
- You will learn how to deliver the best service to your clients.
- You will have the knowledge you need to start your own successful oven cleaning business.
- You study online at your own pace with no set schedule.
- You can study from any device connected to the internet.
- Online support throughout your study to guide you in the right direction.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email enquiri[email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.