There is more to cleaning ovens than meets the eye and with the right knowledge, there is money to be made.
Businesses and homes are always looking to get their ovens professionally cleaned and this could be done by you. The British Oven Cleaning Certificate Award is a recognised qualification and the course can be done completely online for a one-off fee!
This worthwhile investment will teach you in 14 modules about oven cleaning techniques and the different types of ovens, how to make a living from this, legal requirements and much more. The course offers online tutoring that will support you all the way and can be completed in less than 10 hours!
This could be the career change you have been looking for!
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what work you will do as a professional oven cleaner along with the essential equipment you will need to produce the best results.
- Learn why training in oven cleaning is a benefit and where to find the best positions where you will use your knowledge, the difference between working for yourself or for someone else and how to secure long term commercial contracts for oven cleaning.
- Know what types of oven cleaning jobs are available.
- Get a good understanding of oven cleaning equipment. Know the products and tools you will need, the purpose of each one and how to ensure you meet the strict health and safety regulations.
- Know about chemical safety and what regulations you need to adhere to. Learn what documentation you will need to support industry cleaning products, who is responsible for health and safety compliance and so much more.
- Learn about the working conditions you can expect from how long it will take to complete a job, why safety clothing is so important and various pricing structures you should take advantage of.
- Understand the various oven cleaning techniques and expected standards. Know what tools you should be using for different surfaces and what techniques to use to deep clean ovens effectively.
- Know how to clean Rayburn and AGA cookers. Know how to identify these two common cookers, what products you should use and what are the most common operating temperatures of these two appliances.
- Learn everything you need to know about commercial oven cleaning from what’s involved to dry steam cleaning to the equipment you will need.
- Get a good understanding of environmentally friendly oven cleaning – “green cleaning.” Learn about powerful natural de-greasers and the benefits of steam cleaning rather than using chemical solutions.
- Learn how to run an oven cleaning service effectively to achieve success. Learn what it entails to run a service effectively, help to boost your customer service levels and how many ovens you can expect to clean on a daily basis.
- Know how to start your own oven cleaning business from initial start-up costs to marketing and developing your online presence.
- Learn about business insurance, tax and the equipment you will need when starting your own oven cleaning business.
- Understand what is entailed when hiring staff to work for you, including your responsibilities as an employer and when you should write a health and safety policy, plus so much more.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218. Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.