Have you been dreaming of opening your own florist or you want to kick start a career in floristry? Maybe you’re already working in the industry and want to fast track your career, then this online Floristry Academy Diploma is the right choice for you.
The floristry course is available online and accessible on any device, from a computer to your tablet or mobile phone, enabling you to study at any time and anywhere. On completion and after passing the multiple choice test, you can download and print your certificate, which is recognised by industry leaders
- Module 1: Your Introduction to Floristry
- Module 2: Careers in Floristry
- Module 3:What You Need To Know About Flowers and Plants
- Module 4: Services Provided by Florists
- Module 5: How to Process, Store and Maintain plants
- Module 6: Popular Flowers, Greens & Fillers
- Module 7: Elements and Principles of Design
- Module 8: Flower design basics & styles you need to know
- Module 9: How to make floral arrangements
- Module 10: How to Make a Container Arrangement
- Module 11: How to Make an Arrangement for a Vase
- Module 12: How to Make a Hand-tied Bouquet
- Module 13: How to Make a Corsage or Boutonniere
- Module 14: Popular Flowers, Greens & Fillers
- Module 15: How to Make a Wedding Bouquet
- Module 16: Funeral Flowers
- Module 17: How to Make a Funeral Wreath
- Module 18: How to Make a Basket Garden & Fruit Basket
- Module 19:Getting a Job in the Floristry Industry
- Module 20: Starting Your Own Business
- Module 21: Getting Customers / Marketing
Once you have completed all 21 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 21 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
The course takes approximately 15 hours of study to complete.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.