This CPD Certified Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Violence online course contains the following three topics;
- Understanding domestic abuse
- Different types of domestic abuse
- Support for victims
Upon successful completion of all three modules you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
Once you have completed this Domestic Abuse online course you will have knowledge of;
- What domestic abuse is
- The social and financial impact domestic abuse has
- New definition of domestic abuse, which now includes physical, emotional and sexual abuse and threats and intimidation
- Why people might stay in abusive relationships
- The risks involved in leaving abusive relationships
- What coercive control is
- The psychology of the abuser, including narcissistic personality disorder
- Male victims of domestic abuse
- Adolescent to parent violence and abuse (AVPA)
- Honour-based violence
- What you can do to help victims
- Local authority support
- Legal support
1 hours 30 minutes
This online course is intended for anyone who needs to learn about domestic abuse.
This course can form part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all people who want to to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.