The engaging course includes a downloadable eBook with memory aids and risk assessments for the employee to keep. Optionally you can combine this with our online risk assessment so you have a record of both learning and compliance.
For anyone who is going to train or carry out risk assessments for other people in your organisation RoSPA advise they would require additional face-to-face training before doing so. Our friendly helpful team can advise on the best solution for you so call us today.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Setting up a workstation and working position to avoid risk of injury
- Avoiding aches, pains and fatigue when working with DSE
- Adopting a good posture and maintaining neutral wrist and arm position
- Setting up and working safely with laptop computers
- Using mobile technology safely
- Tips for employees who “Hot-Desk”
- DSE assessments when working at home
Approximately 26 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.