If you want to know more about the availability of digital learning resources that can be used in the classroom, then this is an ideal course for you. It is a level 4 qualification which is an introduction to a number of different technologies that can be used in teaching.
It focuses on planning a curriculum that incorporates learning technologies, whilst allowing you to develop and evaluate your own digital skills. During the online course you are required to produce a lesson plan and be observed delivering a lesson that makes use of digital technology.
A valuable part of this course is the interaction with others who may have experience of certain technologies in practice and we encourage you to share this experience through the forums.
This has full online tutor support.
There are 4 units in this Level 4 online course and each details the learning outcomes and then provides learning content.
Assessments are a mixture of assignments requiring reviews, analysis or evaluation of technologies and practical elements relating to the use of such learning technologies.
- Learning Technology in Education & Training
- Curriculum Planning for Using Learning Technologies
- Curriculum Delivery using Learning Technology
- Developing Digital Skills and a Learning Technology Toolkit
The course is interactive and each programme will be of one month’s duration.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.