This CPD Certified course on dealing with angry customers forms part of our Leadership & Management and our Customer Services series and allows delegates to learn strategies necessary to defuse anger as they work on resolving the issue and build an adult-adult, problem-solving approach – often in an emotionally charged situation.
Customers get rude or angry for a variety of reasons, some justified and some not, and express their frustration by aiming their grievances at staff members. To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course helps to shape the way staff members respond which can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course highlights the importance of the need to understand the viewpoint from both sides. Also, that the angry customer is expressing their concerns about the company and not about them as an individual. How your staff respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
- Understand how adult-adult interactions aid problem resolution
- Understand how to avoid parent/child responses by guiding the relationship through a positive process to achieve resolution
- Be able to avoid an emotional response and remain calm in challenging situations
- Ensure the complaint is followed up thoroughly to complete resolution
Approximately 23 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.