Renowned customer service expert Nigel Greenwood will explore the six key things that customers want, no matter what your industry or business model is.
The customer experience is 70% of the buying decision, so providing a great customer experience is a critical factor for succeeding in business, and if you don’t get it right, you’re missing out on sales and profits. We know that “the customer is always right”, but few businesses take the time to identify exactly what the customer actually wants.
This quickfire online customer service course explains:
- What customer experience means
- The 6 key elements of a great customer experience
- Common mistakes businesses make
- How to apply each element in business for fast, profitable, sustainable growth.
By the end of this customer service online course you will:
- Understand what areas of business impact the customer experience
- Know the 6 key elements of a great customer experience.
Who is Nigel Greenwood?
Nigel has spent 30 years creating great customer experiences, is a successful author, presenter and lecturer, but is mostly someone who likes to keep things simple. He says it as it is, knows what customers want and loves making a difference.
Approximately 55 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.