The Criminal Finances Act sets out offences that hold corporations and partnerships criminally liable when they fail to prevent their employees, agents, or others who provide services on their behalf from criminally facilitating tax evasion. This is a significant change from existing law under which they can only be found liable for criminally facilitating tax evasion if the most senior members of the organisation – typically the board of directors – are aware of the facilitation.
Learners will be able to describe what tax evasion is and understand some of the impacts of tax evasion, and also be aware of what they must and must not do in the workplace.
This online course will also give learners the confidence and knowledge that they need to understand the importance of reporting suspected tax evasion and the possible consequences of failing to report. The course will also show learners how to raise a concern.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
By the end of this online training on the Criminal Finances Act you will;
- Be able to describe what tax evasion is
- Be aware of what they must and must not do in the workplace
- Be able to describe the offences created by the Act
- Understand the requirements of the Act
- Be able to explain some of the key terms used in the Act
- Be able to describe some of the warning signs of possible tax evasion
- Understand the six principles of reasonable prevention procedures
- Understand the importance of reporting suspected tax evasion and the possible consequences of failing to report
There are no entry requirements.