Learners familiarise themselves with typical asbestos containing materials and explore where asbestos can generally be found in buildings so they are aware of where the dangers might be. As well as the law and different asbestos surveys, learners are shown practical ways to keep themselves safe including making sure they know the location of any asbestos, how to avoid creating dust and wearing PPE correctly. Finally, they are told what to do if they accidentally disturb asbestos.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe what asbestos is and what it does
- List the legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- Avoid the risk of asbestos exposure by being aware of where it’s commonly found and what it looks like
- Understand what to do in event of an accidental exposure to asbestos
Approximately 20 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.