Key Learning Points:
- Learn the difference between learner and coach centred behaviours
- Learn how to help learners work out their own solutions?
- Learn new tips on coaching skills that would take your team to next level
Learners will be able to:
- Differentiate between learner and coach centred techniques
- Use learner centred behaviours to “pull” the process forward – showing understanding, drawing out through questioning, helping the learner work out their own solutions, asking the learner for feedback
- Use coach centred behaviours to “push” the process forward – giving advice, sharing experiences, giving feedback, stating expectations
- Understand what skills need to be developed to become a great coach
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard