This online course helps to ensure that the review process is treated as an integral aspect of the business infrastructure that can be tied directly to the company’s overall productivity and success. So it is vital that managers conducting performance reviews are able to evaluate general performance and measure progress efficiently and fairly. Delegates are encouraged to develop well-structured performance reviews that provide positive acknowledgment and necessary coaching and feedback as well as confidently and productively addressing areas that are in need of improvement. Learners are also encouraged to identify plans for professional development and training that will further support career progression of staff members.
During this online course on how to conduct performance reviews you will;
- Learn how to handle performance review professionally and in a constructive manner
- Learn how to reward employees
- Learn how how to recognise employee effort
- Understand the purpose of a formal performance review and your role as the reviewer
- Launch performance reviews on a positive note
- Manage the structure and flow of reviews throughout and avoid common review pitfalls
- Praise and recognise performance effectively
- Bring reviews to a constructive close
Approximately 18 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.