The course is split into three modules:
- The Law and Victim Support
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Roles and Responsibilities
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
In this course you will learn:
- Who the law applies to
- The law and ‘child prostitution’
- Relevant clauses in UK legislation to CSE
- Victims and the justice system
- The key points to remember prior to and during a CSE risk assessment
- The assessment process and some example tools
- The thresholds and appropriate interventions
- Good practice principles
- Some intervention strategies
- The roles that have responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in the context of CSE
There are no entry requirements, although we recommend completing Level 1 first.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard.