The course is split into three modules:
- The Law and Victim Support
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Roles and Responsibilities
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
In this course you will learn:
- Who the law applies to
- The law and ‘child prostitution’
- Relevant clauses in UK legislation to CSE
- Victims and the justice system
- The key points to remember prior to and during a CSE risk assessment
- The assessment process and some example tools
- The thresholds and appropriate interventions
- Good practice principles
- Some intervention strategies
- The roles that have responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in the context of CSE
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.