The course is split into three modules:
- The Law and Victim Support
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Roles and Responsibilities
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
In this course you will learn:
- Who the law applies to
- The law and ‘child prostitution’
- Relevant clauses in UK legislation to CSE
- Victims and the justice system
- The key points to remember prior to and during a CSE risk assessment
- The assessment process and some example tools
- The thresholds and appropriate interventions
- Good practice principles
- Some intervention strategies
- The roles that have responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in the context of CSE
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.