This course is intended for everyone who works with or has contact with children, young people and their families.
This course will enable you to:
• Learn why is it important to talk about and address child sexual abuse
• Learn the definition of sexual abuse
• Understand how Sexual Abuse can start
• Know the signs and symptoms of Sexual Abuse
• Recognise the points to consider where Sexual Abuse is suspected
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].